Coming Out of Lockdown (updated 15th August 2021
The Abbey’s priority is that all visitors and our residents stay healthy. We continue to have precautions in place to mitigate the spread of Covid-19.
- Hand sanitisers, anti-bac sprays and wipes are provided for touch points and other places you would expect to find them
- Toilets and bathrooms have soap dispensers and disposable paper towels.
- Anti-bacterial cleaning is done more frequently than before.
- Signage reminds visitors to wash/sanitise hands frequently and to wear masks or social distance where appropriate
- We ask visitors to advise us if they have any Covid-like symptoms or have been contacted by NHS Track and Trace.
- We keep contact details for 21 days of all who visit us
- We have a QR code for registering with the NHS app
- All Abbey residents have been vaccinated and are required to have negative lateral flow tests prior to a residential booking going ahead.
Our risk assessment is available to view on request.
Should any resident or recent visitor test positive for Covid we reserve the right to cancel any booking at short notice. We hope to avoid this but if a cancellation is necessary we will let you know ASAP and offer either a refund or another date.