Christmas/New Year Holiday Breaks at the Abbey
- Breaks are available on a self-catering basis in the Guesthouse of the Abbey, which is set in 4 acres of attractive grounds in the village of Sutton Courtenay in South Oxfordshire.
- Would suit a family or group looking for a peaceful location in the grounds of a retreat centre.
- The Abbey Guest House accommodates up to 14 people, and is a purpose built single story building overlooking a walled garden. It has 9 bedrooms (4 single and 5 twin).
- Two of the bedrooms have ensuite showers. There are 2 further bathrooms and separate toilets. An equipped kitchenette with electric cooker, and a dining/living area.
- The village of Sutton Courtenay is 10 miles south of Oxford and 4 miles from Abingdon. It is half an hour by car from the M40 J7 and M4 J13, and 15 minutes from Didcot Parkway train station.
- £1000 per night (10am – 10am)
For groups of 8 or more an additional reception room (The Hearth) in the main building of the Abbey would be available with log fires for a flat charge of £250.
- Fuel and power
- Linen (but not towels)
- Attractive grounds and enclosed garden
- Parking available
- Good pubs and river walks nearby
- £300 deposit in advance (non returnable).
- No pets
- Arrival: from 10am
- Departure: by 10am on day of departure